Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank 2013 Recruitment
Important Dates For Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank 2013 Recruitment
(i) Payment of fee through the offline mode can be made through any of the branches of ABHYUDAYA CO-OP BANK LTD.
(ii) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be slept correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, or wishes to crosscheck it before submitting, he/she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicants should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email & SMS indicating the provisional registration number and Password will be sent. Applicants can reopen the saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is completely filled, applicant should submit the data by pressing the submit button appearing on the application. Candidates should take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2013 Clerk Jobs- www.abhyudayabank.co.in
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2013 | 125 Clerk Jobs- www.abhyudayabank.co.in
Procedure for applying online
1. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and click on the “RECRUITMENT” page to open link for appropriate option –
(i) Detailed notification for Clerk.
(ii) Details for “recruitment – how to apply”.
(iii) CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE to open up the online application form.
2. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Organization Name: Abhyudaya Co- Operative Bank
Post Name: Clerk Posts 125 Vacancies
Age Details: Age Between 18 Year to 30 Years ( Age relaxation will extended as govt norms)
Educational qualification Details:
Applicants age limit should be possess Any Graduation from a recognized university.
01. Proficiency in Marathi Language is Desired.
02. Knowledge of English is required.
03. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview
Selection process: Online test and Interview.
01. General Candidates- Rs 400/- Sc/St/NT Candidates required to pay Rs 50/-
Applicants can apply via online mode from official website www.abhyudayabank.co.in between 5 Oct 2013 to 19 Oct 2013.